All you need is a few ingredients, a baking sheet and an oven for these amazing vegan nachos. Perfect for holiday potlucks, barbecues, or just a lazy Sunday afternoon snack! This recipe is totally customizable too. You can put whatever your heart desires on top. Below are some ideas and the simple steps to follow to bake your nacho creations.
- Chili Lime Jackfruit Carnitas from uptonsnaturals (or make your own recipe from some canned jackfruit!)
- Canned Beans (drained and rinsed)
- Dice Tomatoes, Salsa, or Pico de Gallo
- Avocado or Guacamole
- Cashew Cheese (homemade or store bought vegan cheese)
- Hot Sauce
- Spread the tortilla chips on a large baking sheet.
- Load on the toppings!
- Share with friends or enjoy them for yourself
What’s you’re favorite nacho topping?
I hope you enjoy this recipe. Only after healing myself of lifelong chronic constipation through healthful, plant-based eating did I arrive at my life’s work as a dietitian. Now, I find an immense amount of joy in helping others simply and sustainably eat foods that taste good and make them feel even better. To learn more about my approach to nutrition, click the button below.