Here’s what’s on the menu this week!
Breakfast: Tofu scramble burritos for him and muesli for me
Lunch: Rice and bean bowls with veggies and a cashew cheese sauce
Dinner: Spicy peanut soup from Pinch of Yum
Step by step process:
- I prepped the spicy peanut soup first and threw it into the instant pot to cook.
- While it was cooking, I quickly mixed up the muesli and prepped the tofu scramble.
- While the tofu scramble was simmering on the stove, I prepped my veggies and cashew cheese for the rice and bean bowls.
- The soup finished in the instant pot so I carefully added it to a large pot and then used the instant pot to cook my rice.
- While the rice cooked, I wrapped up my tofu scramble in burritos.
- When the rice finished, I mixed in a couple cans of black beans and portioned them out into our lunch containers.
- I added the prepped veggies to the rice and bean burrito bowls and that’s a wrap!
My fridge and I are now happy campers! Our meals are prepped and ready to go for the week.