- 6 kale leaves, stems removed
- 1 cup basil leaves, loosely packed
- 1/2 cup walnuts (mix of halves and pieces)
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 3 gloves garlic
- 2 Tbs lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor and process until smooth. Pause and scrape down the sides as needed.
- Taste test and adjust ingredients to your liking.
Note: I personally didn’t find the need for oil. My kale was wet from washing it and the pesto was plenty moist.
used a corn and quinoa pasta and added diced tomatoes, air-fried tofu, homemade vegan parm, and red pepper flakes
Recipes inspo came from the @well_vegan blog by searching for “Kale Walnut Pesto Pasta”
I hope you enjoy these seasonal fall meal prep ideas! Only after healing myself of lifelong chronic constipation through healthful, plant-based eating did I arrive at my life’s work as a dietitian. Now, I find an immense amount of joy in helping others simply and sustainably eat foods that taste good and make them feel even better. To learn more about my approach to nutrition, click the button below.