This is one of my FAVORITE ways to have tofu scramble for the week!
Makes about 6-8 servings
- 3 (14 oz) packages extra firm tofu
- 10 oz fresh baby spinach (frozen works too)
- 4 oz sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped (I use oil-free 365 brand)
- 1/2-1 Tbs ground turmeric
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place a large skillet on the stove top.
- Drain excess water from tofu packages. Crumble tofu with your hands over skillet (no need to press tofu) and warm over medium heat.
- Add turmeric, nutritional yeast, and salt and pepper to taste and mix well. Adjust spices as needed (I usually add more nutritional yeast).
- Add spinach and sun-dried tomatoes and stir occasionally until spinach is wilted and dish is hot.
- I paired this scramble with air-fried potatoes and fresh fruit. You could also have it with avocado toast!
- Take it up a notch – add olives, mushrooms, and vegan feta
I hope you enjoy these seasonal fall meal prep ideas! Only after healing myself of lifelong chronic constipation through healthful, plant-based eating did I arrive at my life’s work as a dietitian. Now, I find an immense amount of joy in helping others simply and sustainably eat foods that taste good and make them feel even better. To learn more about my approach to nutrition, click the button below.