Let’s achieve your goals together!
Who my coaching program is designed for
My nutrition coaching program is designed for you if you are:
– Willing to make yourself a priority
– Ready to receive accountability, guidance, and support
– Looking to build healthy, sustainable habits meant for a lifetime
– Committed to investing in yourself, your health, and your happiness
– Excited to start taking action towards your goals
Who my coaching program is NOT for
My nutrition coaching program is not designed for you if you are:
– Unwilling to make yourself a priority
– Searching for a quick fix or rapid weight loss
– Not committed to investing in yourself, your health, and your happiness
– Looking for macro counting, a meal plan, or a restricted diet
– Just looking for information and not ready to take action
And it’s for you if you’re looking for any of the following:
– Build sustainable food habits
– Eat more plant-based foods
– Learn how to manage cravings
– Gain confidence with food choices
– Stop dieting and restricting
– Use food to help make you feel great
– Manage chronic disease with diet
– Learn how to meal plan and meal prep
1:1 Nutrition Coaching
A signature program with a personalized approach
This high level of accountability program is designed to give you a customized, one-on-one experience. We’ll work together to create small, sustainable goals unique to you to help move you forward with confidence and clarity.
Here’s what you’ll be getting:
- 30-minute coaching calls every two (2) weeks
- Email check-ins and feedback
- Accountability and support
- Invitation to my private Facebook group
- Access to my One Month Meal Plan with ongoing meal ideas
- Open email and private messaging support
- Group messaging access with fellow clients
- Basic physical activity guidance
All sessions are held virtually.
Are you ready to start taking steps towards your goals?
Are you a good fit for my nutrition coaching program?
WATCH MY VIDEO TO FIND OUT
what to expect
After filling out the application below, I’ll personally review your answers within the next 24 hours. If you meet the criteria for a potential nutrition coaching client, I’ll invite you to schedule a free initial call so we can talk more about you and your goals. On this call, I’ll also explain more about what working together looks like and make sure we’d be a great fit.
On the call, if we agree you’re a great fit, I’ll invite you to join the program. Before we get off the phone, I’ll enroll you and we’ll schedule our first coaching call. You’ll receive an electronic Welcome Workbook explaining everything you need to know and complete before our first call. Then, during our first coaching call, we’ll start taking steps towards the goals we discussed.
During our coaching calls, we’ll review your progress and what you’re doing really well. We’ll also modify any challenges that arise and see what we can adjust to make sure you continue to confidently move forward. I will be there for ongoing support and accountability every step of the way.
What does the investment into your nutrition coaching program look like?
The amount you’ll invest into nutrition coaching varies depending on the level of accountability you’re looking for. Overall, you can expect to pay between $1900 and $3900 USD over the course of our time together.
How long will we work together?
It’s ultimately up to you how long you need to achieve success. I encourage a 4-month minimum commitment so we have time to build habits and behaviors you feel confident about.
My most successful clients work with me for at least 6-9 months and some have chosen to continue with nutrition coaching coaching for years.
Do you accept health insurance?
While payments are out of pocket, I can provide you with a superbill for you to submit to your insurance for potential reimbursement.
I recommend calling your insurance and asking what they cover for nutrition services.
While I have the ability to take FSA/HSA cards, that doesn’t always mean your card issuer will approve the charge. I recommend calling your card issuer and asking if they cover nutrition services or we can talk more about this.
Do I need to be plant-based or want to go plant-based to work with you?
Absolutely not! I work with all kinds of clients with varying food preferences and goals, including those who eat meat, dairy and eggs. I will never pressure you to go plant-based.